Sunday 17 November 2013

3 out of 4 Hogs...

....say they prefer to book early.

Yes, I've booked the tunnel crossings. Least, I have for three. After some deliberation, I decided to book four crossings, on the basis that if after all the uncertainty, Biggsy does come, I would kick myself if he couldn't get the same crossing and have that screw up the planning I have done for that first day. The decision was helped by knowing that I can always change, actually exchange, the booking for another if not used, so I or Cath & I could take a trip across later in the year, rather than lose the £72 it's costing.

So why only three? It's complicated and quite boring, so to cut it short, I have paid for two, Grizzly has paid for his and I'm waiting for Dudley to pay for his, then we are all sorted. Once Dudley is booked we can pretty much put our feet up and wait for summer to arrive.

I'll still be fine tuning the itinerary but essentially we are ready to rock 'n' roll.



This'll be the Wild Hogs come July 6th 2014


1 comment: