Friday 4 July 2014

Fingers crossed it was worth it

Managed to get the bike cleaned yesterday afternoon, seeing as the weather was superb. Hoping that it wasn't a waste of time and that it won't be covered in muck by the time we cross the Belgian border on Sunday. Today I'll give it a polish, check the tyre pressures, oil, etc and also get the Tomtom mount and luggage fitted on.

Also managed to get some 'packing' sorted. When I say packing, I mean I got stuff out of the drawers and laid it on the bed. Looking at that pile and the size of my pannier bags, I'm not sure it'll all fit. I might have to turn my pants inside out at this rate ;-)

Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. If you wanted to pack light and wear a different pair of pants everyday- may I suggest you and Grizzly should have brought just one pair each and swapped

    ReplyDelete