Thursday 3 July 2014

Let it rain, let it rain.....

Hell no, I'm only joking, though if it does, I shall, hopefully, remain dry downstairs now. A visit to Laguna on Sunday secured me a fully lined set of Richa waterproof trousers. They had a number to choose from, including Triumph branded ones but what swung it for Richa, was the fact that the legs velcro at the bottom and don't zip up. My previous pairs have all zipped up and have, as a result, all suffered the same problem. That being, that the expansion 'gusset' on the leg always gets caught in the zip. Not very helpful when you are hopping around on one leg by the side of the road, in the peeing rain. These should make things a lot quicker and easier. 

Despite being a lot thicker than the Triumph offering, they will still fold up nice and neatly into a mesh bag. And all this, for just twenty English coins of the realm. Bargain!

With only 3 sleeps to go till departure, I have yet to do any packing or even deciding what to take. I have though, polished my helmet (oooer!) and stuck on a new visor. Boots and gloves have also been cleaned with leather wipes. Later today, I'm hoping to get the bike itself cleaned and prepped, ready for the photoshoot when Grizzly arrives on Saturday.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment